SA-Sauna are your sauna specialists with offices in Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town. With years of experience and a key focus on quality workmanship, you can trust that you are dealing with the best.
Our product range includes hot steam and far infrared saunas, oxygen concentrators and more. In today’s post, we highlight the pros of saunas and why you should invest in one.
Traditional Sauna (Steam Sauna) Pros
- Hot steam saunas offer an authentic sauna experience. Focused on creating a hot and steamy environment, this sauna option resembles original Finnish saunas.
- With a traditional hot steam sauna, you can adjust the humidity by using more or less water.
- Traditional saunas are well suited to the outdoors in very cold climates.
Infrared Sauna Pros
- Infrared saunas are quicker to heat than traditional saunas. They can be ready for use within 15 to 20 minutes.
- They are cheaper to run, costing about half the price to run as a traditional sauna.
- Because the air temperature is lower, you can stay in an infrared sauna longer than in a traditional sauna.
- There are many health benefits to infrared saunas, especially because you can stay in the sauna longer.
- A pre-built infrared sauna is easy to install. This can be done within an hour or two, and can usually just be plugged into your household electricity.
- Because they are dry heat sauna and do not have steam, infrared saunas can be used indoors without the need for venting.
To purchase your sauna, shop online today. Alternatively, you can speak to our specialised team in Durban, Johannesburg or Cape Town to discuss your sauna needs. We look forward to hearing from you soon.