We at SA-Sauna have sauna solutions available throughout South Africa, from our offices in Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town. While it may be confusing choosing the best sauna option for you, we’re here to help make the process a little easier. In today’s post we share some pros to choosing either a traditional steam sauna, or an infrared sauna. Don’t sweat the small stuff, here’s all the good stuff.
Traditional Sauna (Steam Sauna) Pros
- Hot steam saunas offer an authentic sauna experience. Focused on creating a hot and steamy environment, this sauna option resembles original Finnish saunas.
- With a traditional hot steam sauna, you can adjust the humidity by using more or less water.
- Traditional saunas are well suited to the outdoors in very cold climates.
Infrared Sauna Pros
- Infrared saunas are quicker to heat than traditional saunas. They can be ready for use within 15 to 20 minutes.
- They are cheaper to run, costing about half the price to run as a traditional sauna.
- Because the air temperature is lower, you can stay in an infrared sauna longer than in a traditional sauna.
- There are many health benefits to infrared saunas, especially because you can stay in the sauna longer.
- A pre-built infrared sauna is easy to install. This can be done within an hour or two, and can usually just be plugged into your household electricity.
- Because they are dry heat sauna and do not have steam, infrared saunas can be used indoors without the need for venting.
To find out more about our SA-Saunas available, contact us today. We have SA-Sauna offices available in Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
SA-Sauna has partnered with The Miracle Meal in helping local communities and churches.
Visit www.themiraclemeal.com/rsa to find out more.