SA-Sauna: Saunas have evolved so much over the last few years, but the one thing that has stayed the same is the health benefits that it brings. As a family, we personally have a sauna in our home, because we truly believe that it is the best thing for us. Whether it’s to use it after a swim, or after a workout. We’ve seen these benefits at work!
There are so many reasons why you should invest in a Far Infrared Sauna. Besides the many health benefits that they bring, there are some obvious and practical reasons why you should choose one too. We list the pros of having a far infrared sauna below.
Infrared Sauna Pros
- Infrared saunas are quicker to heat than traditional saunas. They can be ready for use within 15 to 20 minutes.
- They are cheaper to run, costing about half the price to run as a traditional sauna.
- Because the air temperature is lower, you can stay in an infrared sauna longer than in a traditional sauna.
- There are many health benefits to infrared saunas, especially because you can stay in the sauna longer.
- A pre-built infrared sauna is easy to install. This can be done within an hour or two, and can usually just be plugged into your household electricity.
- Because they are dry heat sauna and do not have steam, infrared saunas can be used indoors without the need for venting.
With so many reasons to choose an infrared sauna, it’s time to make the right investment for you. Contact our team today to find out more. Our knowledgeable team can’t wait to hear from you.
We have offices available in Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg. Click here to find us and see why more and more people are choosing infrared saunas. The sauna benefits speak for themselves.