With Covid-19 on the rise once again, there is a greater need for oxygen concentrators in South Africa. Unfortunately too many hospitals are at capacity. And too many people are unable to get the care that they need. Thankfully, we have a product that allows you to focus on your health in the comfort of your own home. Although the oxygen concentrator is not a replacement for hospital-equivalent ventilation, they have been known to help give up to 90% oxygen purity for those with milder cases of Covid-19.
But, that’s not all they help with. We break down the additional health benefits that oxygen concentrators offer. So If you are struggling with any of these issues, contact us today.
- Assists with respiratory system diseases;
- Helps improve skin care;
- Improves blood circulation;
- Increases heighten concentration, alertness and memory;
- Boosts the immune system;
- Lessens chronic fatigue syndrome;
- Speeds up the body’s recovery after physical exertion;
- Helps to relax;
- It’s a natural remedy for headaches, migraines and hangover.
It’s important to note that this machine is used for family health care only, and therefore should not be used to treat serious diseases.